| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Del Rio, Tx in October is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 56.9mm (2.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Del Rio, Tx October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Del Rio, Tx:
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 403.8 kms (250.9 miles) NE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) NNE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) N
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 393.3 kms (244.4 miles) ENE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) NE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) NE
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 327 kms (203.2 miles) ENE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) ENE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) E
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) E
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 385.3 kms (239.4 miles) E
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 393.1 kms (244.3 miles) E
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 327 kms (203.2 miles) ESE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) ESE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 377.5 kms (234.6 miles) ESE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) SE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 416.8 kms (259 miles) S